2023 has been a busy year for vulnerabilities in Kubernetes and the broad third party Kubernetes ecosystem.
So far we have seen seven third-party vulnerabilities and one Kubernetes vulnerability in the Kubernetes CSI.
In this round-up, you will find all the information you need about these vulnerabilities and how to appropriately address them.
- Crossplane: CVE- 202327483
- Jenkins and CubeFS CVE-202330513 & CVE-202330512
- Clusternet: CVE 202330622
- Bare Metal Operator and Fluid: CVE-202330841 and CVE-202330840
- Kubernetes CSI Driver: CVE-20232878
- Rancher: CVE-202322647